Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Baker!

I know everyone is busy this time of year with all those gorgeous Christmas creations....but a few decades ago my husband and I welcomed our first baby girl into the world. And we love her very much. She is the "baker" to Bakersmom and you just can NOT bake your own birthday cake! So this is for you sweet girl. I know you are busy sleeping and getting ready to deliver more precious babies tonight, and I know I said it before BUT this is another chance to say:



Butter cake with milk chocolate (as requested) buttercream filling and frosting...topped with white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream, combo swirls and stars and  finished with a chocolate buttercream rose and three fondant/gum paste rose leaves....  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment