Thursday, November 24, 2011

Mexican Vanilla Cake with White Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Today is Thanksgiving and most of you are in the midst of preparing dinner for our most treasured of American Holidays.  We postponed our celebration for a few days and I am enjoying the calm of the day.  I am thankful for my God, my church, my family, my friends and my co-workers as well as the work I do.

Sometimes people enter our lives almost unnoticed.  We meet, we feel at home with one another and then before you know it, we call them "friend".

It is for such a friend that I baked and decorated this cake....

 Boxed up and ready to go!  An hour drive away!!!!


 A friend celebrated both a birthday and anniversary...BLESSSINGS!!!!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY BAKING FREINDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment