Saturday, August 23, 2014

John Deere Birthday Cake for a Special Boy

If any little boy loves John Deere anything more, I just do NOT know who that could be.  He lives and breathes John Deere.  He is one of my grandsons and his request for his birthday?  "MiMi, if it's not too much trouble could you make me a tractor like the firetruck?  You know one you can eat?  And maybe you could use some cookies for the wheels ....  and oh could you make some pigs to put by the tractor?  and...."  Mom interrupts, "I think that's going to be plenty, don't you?" " Yes, ma'm.  That would be cool!"

So here is my journey to make a wish come true...


I'm not sure just who had the first idea to package these treats, but I'm so glad they did.  So easy to make figures that can be shaped and covered with fondant and look at me I am speaking from at least THREE different experiences












No comments:

Post a Comment